It's night, midnight, outside my window
Dark, long and cold, nights are dim due to fog
Inside my room, there are books of poetry on the table.
On the other corner of the table is a cup of hot tea.
I am watching Celine Dion's song, "My Heart."
Your letters are in my hands.
I see your picture in the flame of burning wood.
I am trying to see into your blue eyes,
Deep inside to discover a new world.
Then I see the empty chair and bed.
I open the window and a cold wave of wind enters,
You are not there.
Suddenly I feel myself tired and isolated.
I miss you very much.
Where are you?
It's raining on the roof, and I can see your dreams.
Snow is falling on the hills, and I see your dreams.
Birds are signing in the trees, and I see your dreams.
Leaves in the garden are shining, and I see your dreams.
This is love! Otherwise, why everywhere I see your dreams?
Lonliness, oh my heart, no one is at the door.
There will be a passenger, who will go away.
Night is gone, the galaxy of stars has been shattered.
The candle's light is about to finish.
Every road sleeps after a long wait.
Wind has erased the marks of footsteps in the dust.
Turn off the lights, bring a glass and a bottle of wine.
Look at the dreamless doors, because no one will come here now.
No, no one will come here now.
....by Saeed
Where are you?
It's raining on the roof, and I can see your dreams.
Snow is falling on the hills, and I see your dreams.
Birds are signing in the trees, and I see your dreams.
Leaves in the garden are shining, and I see your dreams.
This is love! Otherwise, why everywhere I see your dreams?
Lonliness, oh my heart, no one is at the door.
There will be a passenger, who will go away.
Night is gone, the galaxy of stars has been shattered.
The candle's light is about to finish.
Every road sleeps after a long wait.
Wind has erased the marks of footsteps in the dust.
Turn off the lights, bring a glass and a bottle of wine.
Look at the dreamless doors, because no one will come here now.
No, no one will come here now.
....by Saeed
No comments:
Post a Comment