What's New?

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Catching Up

I spent most of yesterday catching some things up.  I have photos everywhere, on this webpage, that webpage, in this folder on the laptop, another folder on the other computer, etc.  One thing I have realized is that you think at the moment when you take it, and even when you look at it a bit later, that you'll never forget the experience that led up to taking it, where you were and who you were with BUT the truth is, you do forget.  I have many photos that I look at now and the memories regarding it are dim, fading fast.  So I figured I might as well put them here, with the added bonus that everything is all together in one place.  Yesterday's efforts were to gather the webpage stuff together, which is pretty well done at this point (unless I find more, or remember where something else is located), at least what has happened since 1999 when this segment of my life began.  And before everything is lost or forgotten.

More coming...

No comments:

Post a Comment